Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

🇺🇸USMC MOS:0351🇺🇸 Wake up America before it’s too late!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

https://anonup.com/thread/989451 And what do they call antifa and blm anarchist? Love children?

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

only terror we are, is to the veil they have blanketed our eyes with

this is why you dont give up. the left gets all the wrong things done through the WRONG PATH. through continuous fight we WILL WIN through the RIGHT PATH!

Our gvt and law makers here in Canada are all part of the swamp. Hope they also get drained soon. You guys are so lucky to have DJT as your leader!! 🙏

Semper Fi#WWG1WGA🙏MAGA🇺🇸POTUS♥️💟💜FLOTUS🇺🇲🙏#Q#Anons#TRUMP2Q2Q♥️💟💜 ♥️💟💜TheBestIsYetToCome♥️💟💜 🇺🇲🙏GOD WINS IN THE END🙏🇺🇲

"The thing is, they're not after me, they're after you, I'm just in the way." Donald John Trump.

A Father, A Son, A Patriot! WWG1WGA. America is Changing. Patriots in control.

Nevermind what they stand for and what they stand up for.. its awesome that governments can label you a terrorist even if you havent killed anyone, released a deadly virus on the world, blow up buildings or set fires to buildings and ravage an entire city for months....Just because they stand up for the constitution, governments want to label them terrorist..So who is the real terrorist? The ones standing up for our rights or the ones taking them away..Governments hold way to much power when they can make you a terrorist because you arent on their team.

Well that's odd considering that Proud Boys have never started a riot like Antifa and BLM!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. Martin Luther King Jr.

seems the law makers in canada just keep showing themselves as fools Biden and Trudeau just woke a fee more Canadians uo with the pipeline shut down! Im a supporter for Trump If Trump supports the proud boys then this Canadian supports them too! I trust Trump he has oroven he cares about the people. when will Antifa and BLM be marked as terrorists? soon anyone supporting Trump will be considered a terrorist as well. we can all see what they are leading this! We are controlled only if we allow it!

A Patriot who loves God, country and Trump! Married a Marine and gave birth to my hero....a son who is a retired Marine and Patriot.

I have had many disappointments in my life but the worst would be if somehow it was proved that Donald Trump is a traitor or that the Proud Boys were terrorists. I don't know them personally but trust them I do!!!

I'm Canadian and i say fuck them . I stand with you all . Trump 4ever .

of course they did. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Trudeau constantly terrorizes the Canandian ppl!
@aqpatrong

WWG1WGA The Storm is upon Us! The End is Near! Gob Bless the Unites States and the Rest of the World! Lets Party like it's 1776!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🤦‍♀️

Did I just read, “Proud Boys label Canadian lawmakers as terrorists.”

We all knew that!

I am in Canada and the only Terrorist group is Trudeau and his Gang

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

May love, light, peace, hope, and the righteous shine through all else! 🕵🏻‍♂️Always discern for yourself #Savethechildren

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

In response Inn Wonderland to his Publication

Elections have consequences. They chose the 'job killer' not the 'job creator'. They get what they asked for.

Grandmother to 3, No DM's please, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Knowledge is power!

In response Inn Wonderland to his Publication

Careful what you wish for demorats!

(10) Show this thread

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

This house of evil cabal cards is falling while I patiently await for the day of justice. In the meantime, the MSM labels all conservative Trump supporters as domestic terrorists. I take that as they are terrified of their demise.

This is reason for bumping APL a few tenths of a point.

Everybody is a terrorist if it don't suit they're agenda.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

The left are adrenaline soaked junkies, awaiting their next media fix.

I FELT SO PROTECTED WHEN I WAS IN DC IN DEC KNOWING THEY WERE THERE. WE WERE TOLD DO NOT WALK ALONE AT NIGHT, YOU COME TO US FIRST WE WALK YOU TOO AND FROM.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

I wait for it that they call Qanon a terrorist organization.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

I just cant anymore either.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Shocker!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

👌