i am so very grateful to our father for placing me here with all of you, all of you who have been here in these trenches fighting it out so very long for our father, for you, for me, and for us all, i am sorry it took me so long to catch up, thank you for allowing me to stand with you now, i am thankful god has placed me right here with you all and i love you so very much with all of that which flows around through and within me now as i am just me and without god, nothing.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

WE ARE ALL GODS CHILDREN AND HE IS THE MOST MIGHTILY AND POWERFUL GOD DRAWING US TOGETHER TO HIM TO TRUST IN HIM LOVE YOU BROTHER SO THANKFUL FOR YOU TOO

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

God Bless You Sister. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Thank you for being here, and for all that you are doing! Blessings to you!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

❤️🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

It's great to have you on here with us..God bless you each minute of each day.

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

💖You're beautiful and this is beautiful! Sending you love back. Thank you for sharing your heart.

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

Love You So Much. ❤️🙏💞....🙌✝️🙌

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Always good to parlay with you Jason. God put each of us here for a reason, and we’re beyond lucky to witness this season of humanity

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

HE Has InDeeD. God Bless You. 🙌✝️🙌

(1) Show this thread

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

God has made you strong and by his grace he is using you to do the same for others.
I will see you on the other side brother when he comes to claim his people.
Through his grace we find ourselves and through his love we find each other.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Amen Brother. May God always bless and watch over You. Thanks for being here with us. ❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Its a pleasure to be with you! You help more than you know! Love you my brother!❤️🙏

In response Little jo59 to her Publication

Love You So Much. ❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Christ Follower, Husband and Father, Patriot till my last breath, and fucking pissed at what these globalist assholes are doing.

in my 40 years of being called crazy ive never been mad sbout how long it took someone to realize it was truth i was seeking. instead we throw a party for our new brother or sister. God is Great!

In response James Jones to his Publication

God Bless You. ❤️🙏✝️

Party times a comin! 😎💥

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

GOD is good :). Glad you are here.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

❤️ Thank You for being with me. 😄

(1) Show this thread

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

I'm proud to Stand shoulder to shoulder with you. in this Battle Jason ❤👊❤

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

As I AM as Well Sister. I Love You So Much. ❤️
God is So Good to US. 🙏

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

I love you both! It is an honor to be here, in this moment with all of you🙏❤🙏

(2) Show this thread

Jason Upton Fly - With Angels Heard Singing Live (HD) - YouTube

Listen to real Angels that you can hear in the background singing with Jason Upton while he sings the song "Fly."You can start hearing the Angels singing aro...

Heavenly Places Indeed.

books, painting, walks in nature

Wow, beautifulllll!

(2) Show this thread