Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana sure hopes that someone has a fix for this.

It sure seems that someone like this man tho would know what he is talking about.
Who else can confirm or deny this?

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

perhaps he was like the rest of us: he woke up. i've been listening to a variety of docs speak about this what they call a "kill shot". are some placebo? perhaps, yes. but i do know of many (including my mate and myself) who have had odd symptoms after being around those who received it. something is definitely going on.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Nana has heard of that as well, but Idk.
Gene Decode explains the jab well, yall should listen.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

they're also transmitting. something. aside from personal experience in this house - i have seen hundreds of non v'd share their experience after being around the v'd. dr. tenpenny says there are tens of thousands of cases. a miracle is needed to stop this.

So funny your speaking of this, I've not had the vax nor will I however I have been around 3 vaxxed people I know of anyway, could be more. The last 3 or 4 days I have been really dizzy & I've been wondering what could be wrong with me.. I've just recently seen that vertigo is on of the side effects!!!!! 😳

Only people mentioned by @layney888 in this post can reply

In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication

dr. tenpenny recommends D3, Vit. C. zinc (she has a website w/other protocols)....dr. northrup recommends pine needle tea or norway spruce essential oil (rubbed on the bottoms of the feet - we're doing that one)....dandelion tea is also said to contain RNA that blocks the RNA of the spike protein being transmitted....things are still early but the intel/info coming out is HUGE. if this isn't the defining awakening moment among the sleepers i don't know what is.....

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

I wonder if Pinebark extract would also do the same thing? I have ordered some Pineneedle tea online, hope it’s not sprayed too much from chemtrails, but in the meantime I picked up some pine bark extract and I’m taking that.

(1) Show this thread

In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication

there are no coincidences. i was around my dad about 6 weeks ago - two weeks after he had jab#2. i didn't know about the transmitting issue. i hugged him, gave him a kiss good bye. stood close to him. the usual family visit. the next day i felt run down and achy and i developed a weird sore on my tongue. took me about 5 days to bounce back. then i began seeing story after story of people having weird experiences after being around those w/the j. now my mate developed a strange rash on the scrotum last week after being out among the populace for much more time than usual (our area shows close to 50% v'd). i heard from dr. sheri tenpenny last night that this is one of the symptoms showing up in men who aren't v'd after being around those who are. !! so we've changed things - keeping close to the homestead - getting things delivered or curbside pick up.

I dont know, but I will not be living in fear of it or staying home. Perhaps i have already decided that a little distance with others is good when out (that comes more from my grands bringing home every virus from school going) , but no jabs and no fear.

🍊🍊🍊MAGA KAG Trump Won! 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸 I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! 💕

I broke out in a rash head to toe after coming home from out of town after my hubs got his 2 shots of moderna vax ☹️

(3) Show this thread