Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana sure hopes that someone has a fix for this.

It sure seems that someone like this man tho would know what he is talking about.
Who else can confirm or deny this?

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

perhaps he was like the rest of us: he woke up. i've been listening to a variety of docs speak about this what they call a "kill shot". are some placebo? perhaps, yes. but i do know of many (including my mate and myself) who have had odd symptoms after being around those who received it. something is definitely going on.

Nana has heard of that as well, but Idk.
Gene Decode explains the jab well, yall should listen.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

they're also transmitting. something. aside from personal experience in this house - i have seen hundreds of non v'd share their experience after being around the v'd. dr. tenpenny says there are tens of thousands of cases. a miracle is needed to stop this.

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

So funny your speaking of this, I've not had the vax nor will I however I have been around 3 vaxxed people I know of anyway, could be more. The last 3 or 4 days I have been really dizzy & I've been wondering what could be wrong with me.. I've just recently seen that vertigo is on of the side effects!!!!! 😳

(1) Show this thread