To all you Elon haters:

You’re forgetting one simple thing:

God has the ablity to take any man on earth and change him into the man He needs in order to accomplish His divine plan.

Throwing stones only blocks your ability to see the master plan.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

...right into that meat suit☀️💎👈🏻

I agree wholeheartedly! People… We also have to accept that alot of these people are playing a role in order for “The Plan” to work out the way it was designed to. Some people are white hats appearing to be grey or black hats. Sometimes you must play along to get along and when the moment is ripe, you make your move. I personally believe there are many good guys playing a bad guy role in order to take this very deep and vast cabal down. As Q stated… What makes for a good movie?! Good actors!!

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

I'm surprised I don't see a comment from me here.

Preach. 🕶

Patriotic Digital Soldier/ Moorish American who believes in Peace, Love, Truth, Freedom and Justice TRUMP WON !!!! AUDIT THE FUCKING VOTE

Amen without the dark ones none of us would recognize the light and we ARE all God's creations even the baddies. oneness master this concept and you will stop killing spiders in your house hahahahaha

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Amen

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Amen

God is being name-dropped a lot lately. Weird

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Military can also make deals for traitors to follow a script or do not pass go and go to a tribunal for executions???

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

so very true

I never noticed the upside down cross under the car before?

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

The Movie is playing out exactly as it needs to 🎥

beautifully said!! ❤🙏 Love is a powerful energy!! God is Good!! whoever God uses to turn our ship around so the future of our children is safe, is Love Love Love!!!

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

doc u right but i still hate this dude.

Critically thinking about issues is now throwing stones?🤔

Everyone has the right to their own opinion, their own path. Yes, even Musk.

I don't believe anyone here is forgetting about their faith. The pronoun may be wrong, however.

But if you can show me one psychiatrist who says that sociopaths can change, please do. I have a healthy distrust of Musk. Trust needs to be EARNED.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

We should remember in the Bible, how God used theives, murders, tax collectors, liars etc...God can turn anyone around and use them for His purpose for good!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well Doq, you certainly woke em up with that one.
Here is Nana's take on Elon since it seems you managed to get quite a few to chime in.😁
I agree with what Vincent said about him a long time back when he first seemed to come over to this plan, that he hoped that Elon's handlers would be able to keep him focused on the side of good & it seems to be working.
No, I dont remember the EXACT quote (I blame that on being old).

God is the one who decides who he wants to use for what.
Are any of us sinless?

If you dont understand about God's forgiveness, please review the movie, "The Shack" to learn what God thinks of it!

We are all his children, please try to remember that. I know we tend to point out everyone else's sins and some corrupt ppl need to be pointed out and brought to justice, but in all cases God chooses his own servants & is the only one that sits in final judgment. Elon will answer to God for what ever choices he makes as will I mine.Seems to be on task so far.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

We’re supposed to think for ourselves.So I’m thinking. And I don’t like what I see. He’s going to need to show us something else. And until he does I’m still suspicious of him. What he has shown this far is questionable. So I read what you’re saying is for us to except him on blind faith. I only except God on blind faith. No one else.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

accept not except

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

God hates being mocked

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

God will expose every LIAR and Elon tops the list. Moon Boy I call him. Builds cars in tents and married a satanist. Never seen him give a penny to help anyone. He is Barnum Bailey on meth. Total moron CIA puppet nobody. By playing the God card I will tell you he has been to Epstein Island and has 0 chance . F off !

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Not sure your assessments, conclusions will serve your or 🇺🇸's interests.
As far as GOD's concerned,
Jesus said LYING AGAINST the HOLY SPIRIT*
is the ONLY unforgivable SIN,
tho HARMING defenseless LITTLES'll
earn MISCREANTS something worse than
"cement galoshes". **

For US, any who "HAVE LEFT ALL to FOLLOW",
its "FORGIVE, as we also need the Savior's unmerited FAVOR lavished on us." ***

Just FYI: My relationship w/ GOD ALMIGHTY improved when I got really sarcastic w/ HIM.
I was expecting punishment. Being in need is wearying.
Take your grief to the SAVIOR without delay.

He's been called WORSE names by smarter,
more respectable people than you or me.

*Mark 3:29
**Luke 17:2
***Matt.6:7-15

(2) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

With the latest meat crisis, we need some meat on that bone DOQ. 😎👍

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

🤑i trust none of this . Replacing a beast system with a beast system?

(1) Show this thread

A true American Patriot who loves Trump! It’s all about saving the children. 💐💕

i agree

🙏The GOD,The LOVE💖And The FREEDOM is my prayer!! ⭐ ЭQЄ Z❤️LOVEVII 💓 Κ:Κ=11:11=kinetic nuclear 🔥 Gold energy soul kicletic

WE ARE CREATORS WE CAN CREATE, AS WE HAVE BEEN CREATED, WE CAN WITH OUR EMOTIONS, WITH OUR GOOD DEEDS, WITH OUR HUMILITY, WITH BELIEF WITH THE OPPOSITE, cause a chemical explosion (like the age eclipse) because in all this it creates energy (LIGHT) to the outside in electromagnetic waves and it can AFFECT, CREATE EVERYTHING around us EVERY LOVE, PAIN, ADJECTION together become a natural particle accelerator of beings and electrons (helium, plasma). The plasma has energy that a body has when it moves and produces matter.There are two types of kinetic energies, the metaphorical motion energy and the rotational kinetic energy, the which are denoted by ΚΕ 🐸#QKek = KINETIC ENERGY & When atoms or chemical roots acquire electrons, then form negative ions electric charge.This type of ions are called#anions=Qanon extraterrestrial organisms, celestial On the contrary when atoms or chemical radicals lose electrons, then are converted to cations, i.e. with a positive electric charge

🙏The GOD,The LOVE💖And The FREEDOM is my prayer!! ⭐ ЭQЄ Z❤️LOVEVII 💓 Κ:Κ=11:11=kinetic nuclear 🔥 Gold energy soul kicletic

There are two types of kinetic energy, the metaphorical kinetic energy and the rotational kinetic energy, which are denoted by ΚΕ 🐸 # QKek = KINETIC ENERGY ⭐🛸🐸 and When atoms or chemical roots are obtained
electrons then form ions with an electric charge. This type of ion
are called#anion = Qanon extraterrestrial organisms, celestial On the contrary when atoms or
Chemical radicals lose electrons
are transformed into cations = reptiles🐉, under the earth.
#We are the people =we are creators,natural particle accelerator
#QKek =kinetic energy 🐸
#QDrop solar,=Helium,creature💦☀️⭐
#QANON =ion atom anion👽🛸

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

My opinion..I think Elon was in the dep state..got blackmailed..and now working for Trump. So turned White hat. do what we say or hang....Elon is important for our future i think.

According to the Bible there is 1 unforgivable sin. Every other sin can be forgiven with a repentant heart but that doesnt mean there are no consequences for those sins. God is light and light exposes darkness. Gods children need to shine His light as well. For evil to triumph, good people need to do nothing. If Elon has committed evil crimes.. those should be brought to light and there should be consequences. And yet God can forgive him and save his soul.. as long as its not unforgivable.

Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness! 1776 Constitution Save our Children

Yes. God changed me into the man I AM today.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

I go on vibes ...... don't "hate" the guy but I don't get a great vibe. I do think he is an extremely intelligent individual.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

ABSOLUTE TRUTH...Thank YOU, Doq, here's your virtual HUG

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

I don't know if I like him or not. Doesn't matter. God could have changed Hillary, Obama, or Hitler and he chose not to. That doesn't mean that evil isn't part of the plan because you can't have one without the other. That said, Elon appears to have a few screws loose. Maybe send in a mechanic, Sears repair guy, or something ???? IDK, just a thought.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Made In America to her Publication

I thought God gave us minds to use, and free will to use them.. We definitely do know the difference between right and wrong..

(1) Show this thread

What you say is true. I am a rough, flawed individual that considers myself a strong patriot and warrior for God. However, being cautious and suspicious in the middle of a global shit storm is not throwing stones it's just using your noggin. The truth will reveal itself, guaranteed!

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Yeah and whoopin someone's ass in the middle of a planned-demic while protecting your family is perfectly acceptable. We can talk and chew gum at the same time (well...............most people anyway).

(1) Show this thread

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

💯👊🏾