Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

To all you Elon haters:

You’re forgetting one simple thing:

God has the ablity to take any man on earth and change him into the man He needs in order to accomplish His divine plan.

Throwing stones only blocks your ability to see the master plan.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I don't know if I like him or not. Doesn't matter. God could have changed Hillary, Obama, or Hitler and he chose not to. That doesn't mean that evil isn't part of the plan because you can't have one without the other. That said, Elon appears to have a few screws loose. Maybe send in a mechanic, Sears repair guy, or something ???? IDK, just a thought.

I thought God gave us minds to use, and free will to use them.. We definitely do know the difference between right and wrong..

In response Made In America to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @arba in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Well...............most of us know the difference.