The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Sending you a piece of my Oregon peace.

Have an awesome afternoon !!!

Trillium Lake Oregon ~ photo by@jeff_bell_photos

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Beautiful

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

I will share with you my little piece of Paradise.

So what is the "specific reason" Q is saving Israel for last ?

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

Its whats under jeruselum .

I never would have guessed that.

Something Biblical.

Could be the Ark of the Covenant ?

Only people mentioned by @rghardy3 in this post can reply

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

No, not the Ark of the Covenant.

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

Ark of the Covenant is
below in Jeremiah's Grotto below where Jesus's body bled on the right side of it. Debts of sin paid in full.
i have Ron's DNA card of Jesus. The lab worker had no clue who's it was .... they stated to Ron this is the blood of the living and not of the dead 🥳❤❤❤
https://youtu.be/7UyqxzuSMCo

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Sumerian tablets and Genesis our true origins. Annunaki tablets?

(3) Show this thread