Sending you a piece of my Oregon peace.

Have an awesome afternoon !!!

Trillium Lake Oregon ~ photo by@jeff_bell_photos

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

So Gorgeous❤
Here's a little Washington love coming right back to you.

FOG, Patriot, MAGA : Interests Health, Exercise, Photography, Travel, Ancestral History, Craft Beer &Spirits, & Love Raptors.

Very Nice.
I get Blue Green Algae from Klamoth Falls, Oregon every month.
Thank You

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Qmeeting LDKnepper to his Publication

My sister is in Klamath Falls. She has a place in the mountains also where she goes to unplug and renew her soul. She is a hospice nurse. God Bless her loving and caring heart. Have a fabulous time !!

(1) Show this thread

Here is a piece from my island Paradise. It truly is Eden here. When we are ready to create the New Heaven on Earth, it will be Paradise for all again. Godspeed. 💛🙏

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Love waterfalls. What a beautiful sight. We have 75 waterfalls in my county. I am fighting for God's beautiful creations. Have a blessed day!

(1) Show this thread

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Beautiful

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

I will share with you my little piece of Paradise.

(1) Show this thread