Just a girl living in this crazy world! My twin flame found me!πŸ’œ πŸΈπŸ‘‘πŸΈπŸ‘‘πŸ’œ The best is yet to come! 🌸🌹🌸🌹

Just thought I would share this happening of mine today and as Q says, there are no coincidences. I went to breakfast. When I left, I needed to turn left to go by Big Lots for containers to pack stuff in since I move out of house next week. No left turns allowed. Long story short, to do a u-turn I ended up at "Piedmont chapel" (non denominational)where they hold service at a hotel. (That is a place I’ve thought about going to several times.) I went in alone and started crying while talking to someone.

The guest speaker name was "Q" and they gave me a Bible with a sticker on box that says "the best is yet to come."

After service one of the pastors talked to me. I didn't freak him out. I red pilled him though.

He said he's a free thinker and was aware Of conspiracy theories but hadn't researched lately. (He does have a 5 month old). I didn't tell him too much but at the end he did tell me he hasn't been vaccinated just because he is a procrastinator so then I went a little

down that rabbit hole also.....

to complete my last post

In response Tara Jasper to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tarauncg in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tara Jasper, click on at the bottom under it