Just thought I would share this happening of mine today and as Q says, there are no coincidences. I went to breakfast. When I left, I needed to turn left to go by Big Lots for containers to pack stuff in since I move out of house next week. No left turns allowed. Long story short, to do a u-turn I ended up at "Piedmont chapel" (non denominational)where they hold service at a hotel. (That is a place I’ve thought about going to several times.) I went in alone and started crying while talking to someone.

The guest speaker name was "Q" and they gave me a Bible with a sticker on box that says "the best is yet to come."

After service one of the pastors talked to me. I didn't freak him out. I red pilled him though.

He said he's a free thinker and was aware Of conspiracy theories but hadn't researched lately. (He does have a 5 month old). I didn't tell him too much but at the end he did tell me he hasn't been vaccinated just because he is a procrastinator so then I went a little

Only people mentioned by @Tarauncg in this post can reply

Just a girl living in this crazy world! My twin flame found me!πŸ’œ πŸΈπŸ‘‘πŸΈπŸ‘‘πŸ’œ The best is yet to come! 🌸🌹🌸🌹

In response Tara Jasper to her Publication

down that rabbit hole also.....

to complete my last post