Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Just Posted on Q Alerts But, no “ Q “ signing this drop ?
May 29, 2021 3:24:40 PM EDT
B
Fact Vs. Fiction
We will not tell you which is which; the choice is yours.

Who gave you the Playbooks?
Who helps you answer Questions?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

How odd it was there and now its gone ? Can anyone else see the above post that was there and now I dont see it. Very strange ????

Loyal Patriot - Veteran Mom - Love my God and my country!

Yup it's gone. I just checked, but I did a screen grab when it was there.

In response Cher DGF to her Publication

That was a very odd post without Q signing it , then to vanish is even more strange.

Only post ever made that was not Q was R on June 24 . This also gives very strong evidence to the 1 June 2020 post as a legitamite Good on go.

That post sounds like R could be JFK Jr.

If it was just a LARP they would not have talked about "The Greys".

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

How would a LARP access the site and board that only Q post on ???

I don't believe it was a LARP.

It feels like a real post by JFK Jr.

Honestly, I don't think JFKjr is still around (Q said "no"), but I also wouldn't be (very) surprised if I'm wrong and he shows up one day. But even if he is still around, I don't think he would write such a simple and clumsy post, with a picture that has been circulating in the www for a while. He was a smart guy. He would have written something more sophisticated.

Only people mentioned by @jackylope in this post can reply

In response Jack Anon to his Publication

I don't know if JFK Jr. made the R post.

Yes Q said no to the question of is he alive ?
Q also posted Disinformation is necessary.

I continue to believe he is alive and now VP.
You will know sometime this Summer.

yes, as I wrote... I would not be susprised...
(and there was that Vincent Fusca-double with that lady at the rallies... Iremember that as well. So, who knows...)

But I do not think that this "R"-post is genuine.

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Jack Anon to his Publication

JFK jr is alive as well as many others. there is so much evidence until twitter, you tube and facebook did their purge. There is no denying it, if you seen all the evidence.