Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Just Posted on Q Alerts But, no “ Q “ signing this drop ?
May 29, 2021 3:24:40 PM EDT
B
Fact Vs. Fiction
We will not tell you which is which; the choice is yours.

Who gave you the Playbooks?
Who helps you answer Questions?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

How odd it was there and now its gone ? Can anyone else see the above post that was there and now I dont see it. Very strange ????

Loyal Patriot - Veteran Mom - Love my God and my country!

Yup it's gone. I just checked, but I did a screen grab when it was there.

In response Cher DGF to her Publication

That was a very odd post without Q signing it , then to vanish is even more strange.

Only post ever made that was not Q was R on June 24 . This also gives very strong evidence to the 1 June 2020 post as a legitamite Good on go.

That post sounds like R could be JFK Jr.

If it was just a LARP they would not have talked about "The Greys".

Only people mentioned by @rghardy3 in this post can reply

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

How would a LARP access the site and board that only Q post on ???

I don't believe it was a LARP.

It feels like a real post by JFK Jr.

I remember the "R"-post on the chans. It appeared on the normal 8chan-board. Look at all the "replies" by Anons.
If it would have been posted at Q's private board, where "normal Anons" were not able to write, there would be no replies.
It also does not have a tripcode.
So any LARP could have joined us easily and written that post.
(And there were a lot of Shills and fake-Anons around)

(2) Show this thread