I just came back from a Memorial Day party. I stood next to someone that asked me if I got the vax and I said no, and I won't be getting one. She asked me why. I started to explain to her about a family member who had 2 blood clots after the Moderna shot, and how he is having terrible issues, but then someone came up and interrupted us to say hi to her. I then found out she is a doctor. Now I see why she wanted to ask me, and that she thought she would arrogantly tell me how I am wrong, but my partner came up and said we needed to go get something, and I INSISTED that I go with, to help. Just to get away from that arrogant bitch.

So what should I do the next time this happens (in the future)? I do not think people should randomly ask these questions, but I thought she would not be a Karen doctor. I just thought she was someone's wife at a get-together. But trust me, she under-estimated me by not expecting my answer. And how quick I ditched the bitch yapping her mouth.

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Another good response is to look shocked and reply "Why in the world would you ask anyone about their private medical information? " Then walk away shaking your head.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

😁 yes, actually, I think I can remember that. It is bound to happen again. I would not dream of asking anyone. What about privacy nowadays.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

My favorite response if asked if I got the vax is "Oh of course not, I have something MUCH better! (big smile here) I have natural immunity which lasts a lifetime!"😊

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

You did the right thing to not engage her and just leave. We have so so many experts in virology, immunology and Scientist Globally speak out about this jab and there is more unknowns than known about it and its an experimental jab. All as in 100% of all laboratory animals studied by all manufacturers died after 1 year, all of them. These will in time be considered Crimes Against Humanity as millions will ultimately die. And the defense “ I was told to give it to patents is no defense and execution is the penalty globally.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

right, thank you for saying that. Yes, true that all the "experts" want to tell us what to do with our body. No, doctors are not a god, for sure. Def not my God.

right. I instantly looked at her and cringed inside and thought that she is a sicko creep doctor, and I wondered if she was jabbing children. I was eating food at that time, but I took my plate and quickly moved to the other side (to get away from her) and then walked away to go help someone. The person I was with asked me why I was helping and I said what happened and they thought it was funny. Especially because I did not really need to get get some trash bags.

(1) Show this thread

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

i tell them that i may reconsider AFTER it is done with the trial phases.

In response edawg2362 CEB to his Publication

🙏that is very good also. diplomatic, and not their business if I think it will never, ever happen, for sure.

(1) Show this thread

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

Just tell them you’re not comfortable being used as a lab rat with an experimental drug that is killing and injuring people. I say I am already vaccinated with the blood of Jesus. It’s definately uncomfortable having random people ask private questions now like they are talking about the weather.

In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

🙏wow, that is a totally epic reply, right on target! Thanks, I will remember that, vaccinated with the blood of Jesus. I love it and it is true.

(1) Show this thread

Just tell them it’s a personal choice and you’d rather not discuss private health matters and/or concerns without others outside of friends and family.

In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication

I like that. I am not listening to any holier than thou. I was going to tell her that if I die or get sick I cannot sue the vaccine company for their experimental vaccine. I was also going to ask her if she explains any of possible the side effects to her patients, and if she gets informed consent.

(1) Show this thread