Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I just came back from a Memorial Day party. I stood next to someone that asked me if I got the vax and I said no, and I won't be getting one. She asked me why. I started to explain to her about a family member who had 2 blood clots after the Moderna shot, and how he is having terrible issues, but then someone came up and interrupted us to say hi to her. I then found out she is a doctor. Now I see why she wanted to ask me, and that she thought she would arrogantly tell me how I am wrong, but my partner came up and said we needed to go get something, and I INSISTED that I go with, to help. Just to get away from that arrogant bitch.

So what should I do the next time this happens (in the future)? I do not think people should randomly ask these questions, but I thought she would not be a Karen doctor. I just thought she was someone's wife at a get-together. But trust me, she under-estimated me by not expecting my answer. And how quick I ditched the bitch yapping her mouth.

i tell them that i may reconsider AFTER it is done with the trial phases.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @edawg2362 in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response edawg2362 CEB to his Publication

🙏that is very good also. diplomatic, and not their business if I think it will never, ever happen, for sure.