Only people mentioned by @STLAnon in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response STL Anon to his Publication

What a sad reality. Really must shut all this evil down. Our Children are the most precious thing we have.

In response Christina Markahn to her Publication

All murdered by Queen Elizabeth

In response Christina Markahn to her Publication

If you had a school a LONG way from parents over 100 years ago and a child died, especially in an epidemic, you did not transport the child back- the school property would be the proper burial ground, like they used to be for many/most people in that era. There is a small Catholic Church very close by, but no burial area. I lived in Kamloops for 35 years, know many natives still, my husband taught many, and there wasn’t any talk of this. In fact, the only comment from a very old lady who went there was that she remembered it fondly and learned everything there. There must be records, so before maligning the Church, please wait for the facts.

(2) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I think we’ll be seeing that all over. CPS is a trafficking organisation no matter what country.