The fight for humanity a War of Good vs Evil Truth vs Lies America Falls the World Falls. SeedingTheLight on http://WEGO.Social / Gab.com

In response STL Anon to his Publication

If you had a school a LONG way from parents over 100 years ago and a child died, especially in an epidemic, you did not transport the child back- the school property would be the proper burial ground, like they used to be for many/most people in that era. There is a small Catholic Church very close by, but no burial area. I lived in Kamloops for 35 years, know many natives still, my husband taught many, and there wasn’t any talk of this. In fact, the only comment from a very old lady who went there was that she remembered it fondly and learned everything there. There must be records, so before maligning the Church, please wait for the facts.

In response Christina Markahn to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Otter10 in this post can reply

In response Marg Linn to her Publication

Marg Liner, I would not say anything bad about a Church. The video I posted said they are looking into it and that is why I wanted to post what I posted so others can see and have more truth on it. Thank you for the response back!