Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Q follower from the beginning here to support digital soldiers to spread the truth, Patriot bleed red white and blue #WWG1WGA ProTrump

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

oh My God what a 🤡

I always liked Steve Martin as a actor .......

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

😁Exactly what I said when I saw this!

Here to watch the movie and looking forward to the sequel, The Return of Trump! God is in control!

Did he just drop the pen to the floor because he couldn't get it into his jacket?!

In response serendipity _21 to her Publication

🤣Yes he did! I had to watch it again so entertaining how ridiculous this is!🤣😎

(1) Show this thread

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

How about the voice? 🤔. He sounds like Biden, no? And all the doubles!? Pence double sounds like Pence? Interesting doubles dont have off setting accent like from the South.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication

Ever heard of Frank Caliendo? One can learn to impersenate

(1) Show this thread

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

There is only so many times I can laugh at this halfwitt, I am now at the stage where all I want to do is vomit 🤮 when ever I am subjected to his total stupidity. God help America and the rest of the world if this tool really did have power.

Damn straight.....So glad it wasn't all serious.....that would have been painful.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

these are Highly entertaining!

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

Keeps wearing purple ties!

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

There's one clip where he fumbles around behind a desk, stares vacantly into space, and then walks off to stage left - but right at the end he breaks character and cracks up laughing. (I had it on twit.)

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication

I wanna seeeeeee lol

In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication

please share!!!!!!!!

(2) Show this thread

will oscar visit james for this ?

Health and Spiritual Coach, Reike and BioEnergy Practitioner, Kambo Practitioner, Registered Nurse

i wonder what the pay is

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

@ghostezra as I watched this I laughed and thought of you saying "we are watching a Movie" It's fun when you are awake😘

Did President Trump and the MilOps officers behind his presidency punk mainstream media with Jordan Peele interview...is he still playing the part of Obama?

In response SHANE ARDOIN to his Publication

what interview??? is it recent?

(1) Show this thread

cathleenbaker.crypto #XRP #XRPCommunity #DigitalSoldier #Qanon #TheGreatAwakening #TheStormIsHere #FollowTheRabbit #SaveTheChildren #MAGA

In response wwc w17 to his Publication

comedy and satire site

(1) Show this thread

Lin Manuel Miranda

"Treat the word impossible as nothing more than motivation." DJT

can't wait till the credits roll!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

hes doing his job🤣😂