Only people mentioned by @BandOfBrothersQ in this post can reply

MAGA mom, WWG1WGA, recreational shooting sports, photographer, Reiki Master & RN. Looking to the light and a higher dimension.

In response Qanon Plus to his Publication

That video is awesome. Thanks. Havent had anyone that classy since Jackie.

#WWG1WGA #GODWINS, #FREEDOM #MAGA WIFE, NURSE 27 YRS HERE TO FIGHT FOR OUR FREEDOM SO OUR CHILDREN WILL LIVE IN A BETTER WORLD

Our Fotus is a classy lady! The BEST FLOTUS we will ever have!

🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸 Follower of God, Jesus is my Savior✝️ My family is the Love of my life🥰 🌏 Peace is the Prize 🕊

🥰BEAUTIFULLY PERFECT!! 🙏for our#FLOTUS

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Beautiful. Melania is still my#FLOTUS. Trump is still my President. Love them. GOD bless them.

💞🇺🇲😎

❤️Beautiful

Veteran Florist of 38 years~ Do what you Love and you'll never work a day in your Life

Truly stunning! There will never be another FLOTUS like her! Thank you for sharing this!

Patriot till the end...and I LOVE my dogs! Censorship refugee!

Fantastic and flawless...she was always spot on no matter what she was doing. What an amazing human.

Patriot till the end...and I LOVE my dogs! Censorship refugee!

Fantastic and flawless...she was always spot on no matter what she was doing. What an amazing human.

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

Beats the hell out of the last skank. I have seen this video many times and still smile with pride even though I'm from 🇨🇦. Our Sophie is a snake and her ex-husband the donkey's ass. Your press as well as ours trash her needlessly and with tenancity. Regal, beautiful and angelic. Long live Melania.

Matrix veil hunter. Still trying to find the patriots I followed. #GODWINS #WWG1WGA #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #TrumpWon #USA

Melania was treated horribly. May payback be a bitch to all offenders.

beautiful full of class

Defend Freedoms... United We Stand... Honored to be Banned from Twatter with our President... 100%

❤️OMG I love this!!! I just busted out singing Tom Jones at the top of my lungs!! Great Video!!!

Beautiful...!

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

OMG I so love her. The most beautiful First Lady in All times. Ppl so underestimate her. Sad.. Atleast she didn't try to change school lunches (Like Big Mike). lol

A patriot who wants a better and brighter future for her kids and grandkids! MAGA! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

very fitting! well done!

Faith: Jesus First! Politics: America First!

this is the content I am here for. thank you!

💐That was AWESOME!! Melania brought grace and beauty to America. Bless her always.

Patriot, Mom, RE Appraiser, Conservative. TRUMP WON!! GOD Bless America. Wife of 82nd Airborne

Classic!! Best First Lady Ever!! so pretty & smart.

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

In response Sheryl Johnson to her Publication

👏👏👏 To the person who put this together. Major Kudos!!! A beautiful encapsulation of our FLOTUS.

(1) Show this thread

Great President and First Lady