Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

FB blocked Jesus!!!!! :/

the cutest meme, too 😇

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

That is a cute picture of our President

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

406 to 132 IS A LANDSLIDE !!

(2) Show this thread

Praise be to Jesus!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

I shall never hide my love for Christ Jesus, and God the Father. I have pledged my life and my soul to do my part in this fight against satan and his minions.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

so with you on that

(1) Show this thread

The King of Kings

Serving at the Pleasure of Humanity. Melania Trump. Our Future is Quantum - Starlink. #19 Limitless Upliftment. Stay in LOVE. WWG1WGA

nobody sees a problem with the bible possibly being the original fake news? Youre aware your tv lies to you before that the radio did ad before that it was books.......who rule the world during Jesus time.........the romans home base in italy.....where does popes operate out of? This cabbal is not knew...its thousands of years old...who translated king james bible......bacon? What group was he with..........i have no idea of the truth of jesus or the bible but jews christains and muslims all came out of same area represent billions and how any deaths and wars were caused by these beliefs?

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response reaper myer to his Publication

I'm not sure if I fully understand everything you said. The Bible was not left untouched by evil.
Books were removed. Verses were tweaked for different meaning. Not all of the ending was put in the Bible. Why would God reveal His full plan to win in the final battle.
I heard some books were placed in wrong order For instance lets say Matthew Mark Luke and John might have been John Matthew Luke Mark.
My mom is 85. When she was five the bibles were rewritten with noticible changes Before the change it was as reading books
After the change verses were numbered. Chapters numbered. Some verses had been changed or removed. It was noticiable changes. It angered people. I am from a family of ministers they knew the bible

Womens true identities were hidden protected
My Souls true identity being apart of that

No matter the facts of any changes the Power of Gods word could not be changed
The Power of the Blood of Jesus could not be changed
The Power of Jesus Christ can't be deni

In response reaper myer to his Publication

I understand your question. Christianity is the only reality that does not contradict itself, offers salvation, it instructs you on how to use discernment. Warns of life's many pitfalls and temptations. Offers eternal life. What ultimately is your hesitation?

(3) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

AMEN!

I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! 🙏❤️

❤️We give glory to Yeshua! 🙏🕊️✝️❤️

And yet Jesus Christ has many names! All glory and honor be to Him!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

PEACE

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

I AM NOT AFRAID. JESUS CHRIST IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR. ALL GLORY, HONOR AND PRAISE BELONGS WITH HIM AND TO HIM. THANK YOU JESUS FOR EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE. I OWE IT ALL TO YOU AND MY HEAVENLY FATHER. FOR WITHOUT YOU, I AM NOTHING, BUT THROUGH YOUR GRACE, I AM EVERYTHING.

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Hallelujah Amen

(1) Show this thread

Q intelligence Drops follower since the beginning. Fully trusting the military's plan to save America & the world..

I am not afraid... I just KNOW that else is true, his name is Menachem.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

My savior

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

Amen ❤😘❤❤

(1) Show this thread