I'm not afraid. I won't rest until the legitimate President is BACK 🇺🇲 I STAND WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP

👇👇👇
@ScavinoChannel🏅
#Potus
#Trump
#StandUnited
#TruePotus
#AmericaFirst
#STOPTHESTEAL
https://t.me/ScavinoChannel/350

Only people mentioned by @Gq1620 in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response [30] Exact to his Publication

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our children❤️🚂🇺🇸

I am. My flag is still up and my yard sign is still up! Never give up and never surrender!

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

I will and I'm not shy about telling those around me that I do.

Me

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

ME! ME! ME!
Some how when new people meet me they'll say, you support Trump don't you. Yep. Weird how they know
These same people think Trump lost hahaha
I cant wait until President Trump returns. TO FINALLY BE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE LIFE, AND BREATHE FREELY FOR ONCE! WOOHOO! A person of their word is tough to top!

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

I STAND WITH GOD, JESUS, AND I STAND WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP. GOD'S ANOINTED ONE.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I am, President Trump, where you lead I will follow!

Christian. Dachshund mom. Retired RN. Hobby potter. WWG1WGA

JoKa needs to go.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

The TRUTH will set you FREE! ❤️🙏🇺🇸 #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

I am with you broSTAR! I stand for President Trump! 💙🙏🇺🇸🍿

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication

I stand for our TRUE ELECTED PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP!❤️🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Left Twitter with my President. Seeking truth. Praying for the return of the real Constitution. Apparently the military will be the only way

This is Anonup Im sure 99.999 stand with POTUS

Love God, my country, our military and FREEDOM which isn't free.

For God and Country, and the enlightenment and prosperity of humanity ; I still hold the fuckin line.

I proudly stand with President Trump. The world's President. Greatest leader the world has ever known. Second only to Christ himself.

I Stand with President Trump! God Bless our True POTUS!