Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

Truth of Covid Being Revealed:

> Fauci being contradicted and exposed more and more every week

> Virus origins (Wuhan) uncovered

> Tons of states now reopening

> Mask mandates lifted across US

> No mandatory vaccine passports

> No more useless “lockdowns”

Now ask yourself if this would be happening if DS really had power.

In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication

I have serious questions about who or what is actually in control when it comes to the people being injured or killed from the vaccine. Why isn't it stopped NOW?
It's one thing to run a shit show but altogether different when lives are being destroyed.

lives were going to be lost no matter whay, this path led to less loss of life AND gave us an experimental vaccine as opposed to a mandatory one.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kellymalinoski in this post can reply

In response Kelly Malinoski to her Publication

That won't wash well with the families that lost loved ones. Mighty harsh way to do business.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

"Harsh way to do business"? We are at war, not in business! War always brings casualties, I am the daughter of one of those casualties.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

"Harsh way to do business"? We are at war, not in business! War always brings casualties, I am the daughter of one of those casualties.

(2) Show this thread