Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

Truth of Covid Being Revealed:

> Fauci being contradicted and exposed more and more every week

> Virus origins (Wuhan) uncovered

> Tons of states now reopening

> Mask mandates lifted across US

> No mandatory vaccine passports

> No more useless “lockdowns”

Now ask yourself if this would be happening if DS really had power.

I have serious questions about who or what is actually in control when it comes to the people being injured or killed from the vaccine. Why isn't it stopped NOW?
It's one thing to run a shit show but altogether different when lives are being destroyed.

In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Zippydog in this post can reply

Just a blue collar millwright determined to never allow my children to grow up in a communist state. Q loud and Q proud. #WWGOWGA

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

To be brutally honest, none of this is Trump's fault. People had a full year to stop listening to the MSM and listen and research what millions across the world were screaming about the whole time.

If you took the vax and suffered for it, your own ignorance is the only thing to blame. People are stupid and to completely give up critical thinking and submit to a blatantly false narrative, they 100% deserved what they got. Collateral damage is a part of every war plain and simple.

In response Cameron Richmond to his Publication

Very simplistic. Many elderly are not aware of "behind the scenes" shenanigans and are very frightened of viruses and feel they need to protect themselves. Not everyone spends all day flipping through "crumbs".
This is supposed to be an information war. a spiritual war. I've been in combat zones and this movie doesn't warrant treating American citizens as collateral damage.

(1) Show this thread

lives were going to be lost no matter whay, this path led to less loss of life AND gave us an experimental vaccine as opposed to a mandatory one.

In response Kelly Malinoski to her Publication

That won't wash well with the families that lost loved ones. Mighty harsh way to do business.

(1) Show this thread

I asked the same question.

Then...Thanks to responses from ANONS I remembered this Comment by Gates.... We think Pandemic 1 was bad but I believe that Thanks to TRUMP/White Hats for quickly forcing the release of “shots” they were able to give the sheeple “something” so White Hats could PREVENT ➡️➡️➡️Gates “Pandemic 2” 😡😡😡!! (and Klaus Schwab’s ultimate goal of the NWO!!).

LISTEN to Gates and Schwab! 👇👇

https://youtu.be/xO7F-yOqtNI

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

It is a good question and a major flaw in the entire plan. I know why Trump did what he did, but it DID NOT have to be this way.

There are many questions to be answered. We all know no plan is perfect and you have to weigh the good with the bad, etc.

Fascinating times. Troubling times. Disturbing times.

the VERY best of times! DANCE!

In response SPORTS to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

we all want to know this!