Free Ice Cream for the youngsters, how sweet. 🙄

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

This is beyond disgusting! And it is NOT legal! They have actually been quietly doing this in Canada for a long time. When my kids were in high school they brought home forms for vaccination that stated that if I said no they had the right to call the child down and explain the benefits of the vax and if the child said yes they would vaccinate them? EVIL SCUM!

Parents have property rights (sounds awful but that is the law in Canada when they stole our constitution and put us under Maritime Law) and the state does not have the right to vaccinate my minor property! Parents need to stand up and say no..... unfortunately how many of them are in agreement?

Another nail in the coffin for public school.... they are controlled by the DS and they are not teaching critical thought but complete indoctrination - do not challenge the state.

Disgusting and should be illegal! Seems like, get in the van little girl, we have candy!

Awful, such cheap tricks! But our school system is doing a "vaccine clinic" today and they are bragging that 400 kids are signed up. Many more kids have already gotten it from somewhere else. The kids are proud of themselves and tell everyone about it. Pretty soon any social gathering will require compliance. No bday party invite without it. Even previously skeptical friends are going along. This is MA.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

when they invent a tax to exterminate us, and accidentally exterminate themselves and all their children...

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Predators.

Predators are to be dispatched immediately. No quarter for predators.
Not one speck of evil to reestablish. Dispatch the predator and rest assured that predator will never harm again.
💕🙏💕

→→👹🤺🤺🤺

next their our aiming at our children after culling our elderly.... two most important generations that keeps our society balanced! heck they are devils indeed but our God is all powerful!!! 💪🏻Amen!

MAGA! God Bless President Trump! God Bless America!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

This is just not acceptable. The jab is experimental, no FDA approval. Hope the Parents speak with their Kids & let them know, it isn’t up to them. Praying for these youngsters.