Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

Free Ice Cream for the youngsters, how sweet. 🙄

This is beyond disgusting! And it is NOT legal! They have actually been quietly doing this in Canada for a long time. When my kids were in high school they brought home forms for vaccination that stated that if I said no they had the right to call the child down and explain the benefits of the vax and if the child said yes they would vaccinate them? EVIL SCUM!

Parents have property rights (sounds awful but that is the law in Canada when they stole our constitution and put us under Maritime Law) and the state does not have the right to vaccinate my minor property! Parents need to stand up and say no..... unfortunately how many of them are in agreement?

Another nail in the coffin for public school.... they are controlled by the DS and they are not teaching critical thought but complete indoctrination - do not challenge the state.

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DarktoLight2021 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp, click on at the bottom under it