Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I’m open to the earth being flat but I just don’t see how it’s possible.

The sun “sets” beneath the horizon on the ocean every night. You can see it. It’s not just heading north in a circular pattern.

Ships lights on the ocean are only visible from a certain distance due to the curvature of the earth.

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

15 miles approximately. Spent 30 yrs in the Navy and served on five aircraft carriers.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response True Patriot to his Publication

Thank you for serving our Country, Patriot! 👊🏼🇺🇸🕶

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

It's flat. It's the most censored topic on big-tech. I've many connections to pilots (not one, but been in a cock-pit and did my own tests with the pilot confiming, "...it's exactly what you see, we've been travelling at the same speed and altitude for 74 minutes, and not adjusted for any curvature, it's not there and we just don't talk about that, ever."

If you're willing to look, and dig. This is just another chapter in The Great Awakening.

( It was a jesuit priest who came up with the globe theory, not a scientist, and did so within the past 200 years by order of the Black Pope to devalue and remove the Biblical God-Centric era of humanity. )

It is flat. The lie is evil.

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

Many nights I stared wondering, Many!

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

I've known since I was 6, from a high altitude in the Colorado Rockies, we could see buildings in Denver with a telescope. It was a hillbilly who was a former NASA engineer, living in recluse ( a childhood hero who lived off the grid at over 8,500' - totally free ), who explained the 8" square mile drop and if the Earth was flat, it would be impossible to see Denver, because it would be behind/below the curve of the earth by nearly 200 miles.

I saw it with my own eyes, anyone can stand there and see it for themselves on a clear day.

Also, any Nikon P900 can zoom in much farther than the human eye ( 2-point perspective, vanishing horizon line, known by every artist who paints perspective images ), and the camera will bring back into focus what looks like has set beyond the horizon line.

Find the camera, watch a sunset, wait for the sun to go below the horizon line ( completely ), then zoom in with the camera... ...you'll see it didn't set, but is just further away... Do IT.

Our entire life is a lie. God is truth!

When you reach the bottom of the rabbit hole, we all end up at the same place: JESUS and HIM crucified for our SINS. HE covered it all, paid the full price, our only requirement = just believe.

I believe, it's overwhelmingly clear.

I'm beyond the lies, all of them.

Only people mentioned by @OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply

💯❤️👊