I’m open to the earth being flat but I just don’t see how it’s possible.

The sun “sets” beneath the horizon on the ocean every night. You can see it. It’s not just heading north in a circular pattern.

Ships lights on the ocean are only visible from a certain distance due to the curvature of the earth.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

It's Flat, this is worth the "binge"... 🐸

🔥🔥🔥 Fair warning, it will blow your mind. 🔥🔥🔥

( 7 Part Series, stitched into one long glorious vid. )

👉 Credit: EWAR

https://rumble.com/vhx96x-red-pilled..-youre-not-ready-for-this-rabbit-hole.-this-redpill-is-a-hard-t.html

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

This and veganism are both mentioned in the lost books of the bible, I forget the book but it literally calls the ceiling above a dome. I am a skeptic as they can get about flat earth, so i just did the math on the video and looked up some data, the math doesnt like and that is disturbing
https://thelostbooks.org/the-list/

https://earthcurvature.com/
I had the same argument as any person would accepting their science. Before galileo and others supported pythagoras's claim. the general idea was that the world was flat. If it actually is then an order of seasons etc day and night in a "dome" would prove the existence of the necessity of Gods being , because to isolate systems on a flat plane like that would be impossible by mans current understanding of physics

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

In response vernon nielsen to his Publication

" the math doesnt lie " typo

(1) Show this thread

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

The arguments and some of the evidence is interesting and fun to kick around and entertain; but I have a very good old Junior HS friend who went into Air Force, ended up full Col and command of missile bases. When I recently posed the question to him w/o missing a beat and w/o the slightest hint of a smirk he went into the mathematics used for long range targeting and how it would only apply to a globe earth.

-WE ARE THE DESCENDANTS OF MEN WHO WOULD NOT BE RULED!!! -FREE MEN DO NOT ASK PERMISSION TO EXERCISE FREEDOM!!!

its either flat or way bigger than nasa tells us it is... imho

I am here to research what is going on in our precious world. I'm a patriot and a free thinker.

I believe that the portion of Earth we live on is certainly flat. And there's an abundance of research that corroborates this. However I have some other points to make.

in actuality the Earth may be bigger than we think. And have a five-dimensional Consciousness that defies it being"flat quotation mark. There is also a lot under the Earth we don't know about. And a lot past the ice walls which is Antarctica that we do not know about. So as human being we may be on a 12000 mile flat surface that is a very very very small part of a land mass that could be hundreds of thousands of miles.

Q has not come out and said the Earth is flat. This makes a lot of flat earthers not believe in q. Q is particularly cryptic on all matters. And it is not the military's job to take on such a polarizing truth. Just like Trump says so many positive things about vaccines. It's not what it appears on the surface there's double meanings and there are Optics and politics behind it.

why can you see both the moon and Sun at the same time?

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

In response FOR FREEDOM to his Publication

Especially when there is an eclipse...

(1) Show this thread

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Truth hunter, "scientist" and "expert" TS @ehehron

When you fly on an airplane "off of a big round ball" and they never nose the plane down for hours you should be hours out into space or the earth is flat. Also you can see the horizon out both sides of the plane while sitting one one side., not possible if the earth is round. Supposedly the earth is spinning at 1000 mph at the equator, how do you land a plane on that... many more simple things that you can see and feel if you believe your own senses.

Rountable of about flat Earth - entertaining and answers A LOT of quesrions!! Worth the watch!! https://youtu.be/ejJrbLdcLRs

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i am open to it being flat as well because of the bible says “the firmament”
then there’s the rainbow being arched like a dome
i like whst Tesla said

Have a hunch Ezra aint lying.

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

Last one from me on this thread as I have posted it before with NO responses from the globe shills.

Photo on the left is from one of the Apollo missions (cough cough) and is called Earth rising. Photo on the right is the landing locations of all Apollo missions. We only see one face of the moon. The moon is allegedly 267,000 miles from earth. Do you see the conundrum?

Houston; we have a problem...

In response Crows Nest to his Publication

Still no response. Anyone want to take this one on?

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

OrderOfAlpha has been taking this subject up as well.
https://t.me/OrderOfAlpha/4126

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmWPH7tpf-8&t=3s

Holy Crap, I happened to stumble onto the last video in this series above yesterday about the flat earth idea. I liked the ideas presented so much that I went back and watched the first four videos in the series tonight. You will want to watch this whole seven video series. The fourth video talks about free energy and the grand cathedrals and castles from the past being old power stations. Our history isn't as it's been presented. Whoever put this together knows stuff, and it makes sense.

First video is linked above.

Save the Children, Save the Republic, Save Humanity...God Wins...Amen

Every truth revealed? Right?

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

If you don't watch Einstein Closet Geocentrist documentary on You Tube you'll never understand....essentially we are on a sphere but central to the Universe. This is why some FE seems legit but not other parts...quite simple when you know...

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

In response ... ... to his Publication

Thank me later btw you are not a stupid man...this will make perfect sense 👍

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Who the hell actually knows DOQ! 😂

Safety first. Then teamwork. Happily MARRIED

All i know is it takes glass and light to make an indoor rainbow 🤷‍♂️

53 22 16
55 187

I am the movie....

In response Mrs. America to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

His story books need be rewritten.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Understand the main arguments for flat earth, are Questions without explanation.

The Dissonance comes from arguing what you know, or think you know, as opposed to trying to explain what is actually asked.

A Visual of Sun setting is not disproving flat earth in any way. It just goes against some Flat Earth Theories about how the sun could move in a possible flat earth scenario.

Ships lights of any kind will disappear due to the limitations of your eyesight over long distance.. You can't see that far.
Buy a P900 camera and look at a ship 30+ miles away and you can still see where the waterline meets the hull. (and you will see your lights)

Pilots adjust for elevation, not curvature, the scope has no calibration for curvature. Same with Submarines adjust for elevation, not curvature.

Talk to them and ask the question

Arguing against side theories is how the debunkers operate without addressing the real questions. Look here...

NONE of the real questions have ever been

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

Exactly. People that think that ships disappear over a curve haven't even bothered to spend one minute to verify this. They don't.

Every question I have posed on here will go unanswered. They don't have any answers only the shill videos that YT recommends to them - all of which have been debunked by FEers in any case, they just won't appear in your search.

The globe model has already been destroyed. What we are doing currently, is trying to work out what, indeed we are living on and how the sun/moon & luminaries work above us.

You know, like real science used to be. Demonstratable & repeatable...

(1) Show this thread

Q. Why do NASA/Disney use the Saros calendar to predict eclipses?
A. Because it was devised by the Babylonians based on a flat earth.

See disclaimer at the bottom of the page...

https://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse.html

Still waiting on an answer from anyone to my earlier question, so here's another one for you.

How many people have flown around the globe from North to South?

I'll wait...

I am at the point of whatever shape it is, we gotta handle this evil bs.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

I've asked two Air Force pilots, whom I know personally.
One says "yes" (the older one with more experience); the other said "no way." I remain open to the possibility.

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

look at Ghost's recent post on Telegram.

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Genesis tells you what the earth is. First page of the Bible.
It's spherical & flat.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Personally, I'm a Globe Earth shill. However, I don't dismiss the Flat Earthers. They bring up some interesting points. I tell people even though I believe in Globe Earth, it would not surprise me one bit if we found out the Earth was flat --- mostly to make a point about how much we are lied to.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread