Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I’m open to the earth being flat but I just don’t see how it’s possible.

The sun “sets” beneath the horizon on the ocean every night. You can see it. It’s not just heading north in a circular pattern.

Ships lights on the ocean are only visible from a certain distance due to the curvature of the earth.

15 miles approximately. Spent 30 yrs in the Navy and served on five aircraft carriers.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KBKRAKEN in this post can reply

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response True Patriot to his Publication

Thank you for serving our Country, Patriot! 👊🏼🇺🇸🕶

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

It's flat. It's the most censored topic on big-tech. I've many connections to pilots (not one, but been in a cock-pit and did my own tests with the pilot confiming, "...it's exactly what you see, we've been travelling at the same speed and altitude for 74 minutes, and not adjusted for any curvature, it's not there and we just don't talk about that, ever."

If you're willing to look, and dig. This is just another chapter in The Great Awakening.

( It was a jesuit priest who came up with the globe theory, not a scientist, and did so within the past 200 years by order of the Black Pope to devalue and remove the Biblical God-Centric era of humanity. )

It is flat. The lie is evil.

(1) Show this thread