Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I’m open to the earth being flat but I just don’t see how it’s possible.

The sun “sets” beneath the horizon on the ocean every night. You can see it. It’s not just heading north in a circular pattern.

Ships lights on the ocean are only visible from a certain distance due to the curvature of the earth.

🇺🇸🙏🏼Truth is Freedom🙏🏼🇺🇸

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Did anyone watch this Documentary when it came out last month? It seems as though it’s now off YT? I did and at this point, I feel like I need convinced it’s a sphere 😆 dark/light and ships “disappearing” explained/shown well here. I do fully believe NASA is all lies so if they are saying flat earth is s CRAZY conspiracy then well, at minimum there is a LOT more to the story, and perhaps it is flat. “Flat” now makes way more sense to me but keeping an open mind.🤷🏼‍♀️

It's a good introduction to the lie of the Earth being round...

Worth the watch, add Flat Earth to THE GREAT AWAKENING list of DECLAS.

I would love to have@VincentKennedy weigh in on his Pilot experience, those folks know it's FLAT.

( Speaking not as a pilot, but being in a cockpit and seeing it FLAT and watching instrumentation not change for over an hour ---> same speed, same level pitch, same exact altitude means there isn't a curve. )

Also, every manual for flight and military projectiles do not account and state IN THE MANUAL that all calculations assume the terra is flat and not moving, but a stable flat plane.

It's flat as a pancake, you will not struggle to wake up to this truth as much as others, as you've been Red Pilled over other topics already.

It's flat.

In response Tabatha Roach to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from OGAnon K3nob1, click on at the bottom under it