Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I’m open to the earth being flat but I just don’t see how it’s possible.

The sun “sets” beneath the horizon on the ocean every night. You can see it. It’s not just heading north in a circular pattern.

Ships lights on the ocean are only visible from a certain distance due to the curvature of the earth.

Did anyone watch this Documentary when it came out last month? It seems as though it’s now off YT? I did and at this point, I feel like I need convinced it’s a sphere 😆 dark/light and ships “disappearing” explained/shown well here. I do fully believe NASA is all lies so if they are saying flat earth is s CRAZY conspiracy then well, at minimum there is a LOT more to the story, and perhaps it is flat. “Flat” now makes way more sense to me but keeping an open mind.🤷🏼‍♀️

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @troachbooks in this post can reply

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Tabatha Roach to her Publication

It's a good introduction to the lie of the Earth being round...

Worth the watch, add Flat Earth to THE GREAT AWAKENING list of DECLAS.

I would love to have@VincentKennedy weigh in on his Pilot experience, those folks know it's FLAT.

( Speaking not as a pilot, but being in a cockpit and seeing it FLAT and watching instrumentation not change for over an hour ---> same speed, same level pitch, same exact altitude means there isn't a curve. )

Also, every manual for flight and military projectiles do not account and state IN THE MANUAL that all calculations assume the terra is flat and not moving, but a stable flat plane.

It's flat as a pancake, you will not struggle to wake up to this truth as much as others, as you've been Red Pilled over other topics already.

It's flat.