Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I’m open to the earth being flat but I just don’t see how it’s possible.

The sun “sets” beneath the horizon on the ocean every night. You can see it. It’s not just heading north in a circular pattern.

Ships lights on the ocean are only visible from a certain distance due to the curvature of the earth.

Personally, I'm a Globe Earth shill. However, I don't dismiss the Flat Earthers. They bring up some interesting points. I tell people even though I believe in Globe Earth, it would not surprise me one bit if we found out the Earth was flat --- mostly to make a point about how much we are lied to.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts