The fight for humanity a War of Good vs Evil Truth vs Lies America Falls the World Falls. SeedingTheLight on http://WEGO.Social / Gab.com

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response STL Anon to his Publication

It takes only 1 person to make change to help their fellow human being. I really respect this guy for trying to let people know its an Experimental Vaccine. Can only imagine the fear that will overcome many when millions begin dying.
Be That 1 Voice to Help Your Fellow Human Being.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

They’re lined up to get killed in time from this DNA modifier. Very very sad to see.....

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

this is the one thing about 'the plan' i am not happy with at all. I hope they have a way to save these people because letting all these people die as a part of any plan i would not go along with. I know this game has to be played, but playing games is not my deal. I am having a really hard time watching all these people get this shot.

I understand and I do not want to see any die as a result of this vaccine. But, I will point out this is not the Whitehats doing thisrather our enemy the Deep State. They will try to kill us all to avoid being destroyed themselves. With our Government there are processes and protocals that must be followed to determine and prove election fraud. This is why MSM and DS Politicians are offering Lottery Tickets and acting insane. If your old enough there has never been a push this hard in history to get an even approved vaccine. This is how extensive the Deep State has become News, Actors, Politicians, Honey Pot deals to take it and so on. Always remember this is the Cabals plan of a NWO of only 500 million globally. They will lose ,but, there will not be a family not touched by a loss in a year or two which is very very sad. We need to pray and ask God to heal those that were poisoned by this vaxx.

In response Sherry Slape to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

I pray this insanity stops now so the chidren are not harmed, enough is enough!

In response Storm Patriot to her Publication

This is a very terrible thing and I know the Cabal would have used other means if the CV19 Experimental vaxx was not used by them. Thats why you see MSM , Big Pharm , and DS politicians pushing this so hard for all to get the jab. Its Evil to the core and the Great Deciever works in this way. The seed of Cain and the Fallen will be wiped off the face of earth sooner than later. Its heartbreaking to see people lining up to get the jab and trusting MSM and politicians. Very , very sad and heartbreaking as we all will lose loved ones at the end of this vaccine nightmare.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Storm Patriot to her Publication

I’m sorry Storm Patriot billions of children have been harmed, raped, beaten, eaten and blood devoured Before casting their bones aside.

(3) Show this thread

Still confused as why DJT said get it ????????????????

Appearently is was not Donald Trump rather another actor and CGI for that statement. I was corrected yesterday when I also ask why would he say that ?

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

One of my daily prayers is for those that received the CV19 shot.

Also Praying it does not get approved for anymore children.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

If they don’t stop pushing this like Drug Dealers many Americans will take it into their own hands. Politicians acting like they are head of a Cartel and everyone is game an open season on all humanity by this evil , vile , nasty cockroaches of Society.

(1) Show this thread