Only people mentioned by @STLAnon in this post can reply

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response STL Anon to his Publication

Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do.🙏

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

well look at that! A herd of sheep.

The fight for humanity a War of Good vs Evil Truth vs Lies America Falls the World Falls. SeedingTheLight on http://WEGO.Social / Gab.com

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

you notice they're just standing there or walking around aimlessly 😵🐑

(1) Show this thread

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Very sad! Bless his heart for trying. 🙏✨👍

Only followers of this user (@ninanon) can see their posts

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

It takes only 1 person to make change to help their fellow human being. I really respect this guy for trying to let people know its an Experimental Vaccine. Can only imagine the fear that will overcome many when millions begin dying.
Be That 1 Voice to Help Your Fellow Human Being.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

They’re lined up to get killed in time from this DNA modifier. Very very sad to see.....

Watch out for shedders and spreaders!

(2) Show this thread

It breaks my heart
but
most of us can probably realate to this exoerience of nobody listening to reason.
Wait for it the same people will later say...
“Nobody told us the Truth.”
It is a Massive amount of people that took these “shots.”

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

not 1 person there seemed to care

In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication

It is sad

(1) Show this thread