The fight for humanity a War of Good vs Evil Truth vs Lies America Falls the World Falls. SeedingTheLight on http://WEGO.Social / Gab.com

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response STL Anon to his Publication

It takes only 1 person to make change to help their fellow human being. I really respect this guy for trying to let people know its an Experimental Vaccine. Can only imagine the fear that will overcome many when millions begin dying.
Be That 1 Voice to Help Your Fellow Human Being.

They’re lined up to get killed in time from this DNA modifier. Very very sad to see.....

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

this is the one thing about 'the plan' i am not happy with at all. I hope they have a way to save these people because letting all these people die as a part of any plan i would not go along with. I know this game has to be played, but playing games is not my deal. I am having a really hard time watching all these people get this shot.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Sherry Slape to her Publication

I understand and I do not want to see any die as a result of this vaccine. But, I will point out this is not the Whitehats doing thisrather our enemy the Deep State. They will try to kill us all to avoid being destroyed themselves. With our Government there are processes and protocals that must be followed to determine and prove election fraud. This is why MSM and DS Politicians are offering Lottery Tickets and acting insane. If your old enough there has never been a push this hard in history to get an even approved vaccine. This is how extensive the Deep State has become News, Actors, Politicians, Honey Pot deals to take it and so on. Always remember this is the Cabals plan of a NWO of only 500 million globally. They will lose ,but, there will not be a family not touched by a loss in a year or two which is very very sad. We need to pray and ask God to heal those that were poisoned by this vaxx.

Freedom loving patriot. Lightworker. 🕊💜💫

In response Sherry Slape to her Publication

I agree with you and feel the same....however, the good news is....according to Dr. Judy Mikovits, there is an anecdote called Suramin.....And according to Jared Rand (Time For Change Call Jared Rand - on YouTube), Celestial Chambers/aka Med Beds will be able to reverse/correct the injection/shot damage. 💥🙏🏼❤

(2) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I adore that Chris guy-canadian Patriot ——🙏🙏🙏🥰❤️