Only people mentioned by @RickN in this post can reply

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication

Slip a date to see the reaction.....

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Seems to line up with Art of War. Make them react and spend more ammunition

(1) Show this thread

Do NOT put your hopes on this date. We've been here before. All hotels booked yada, yada, yada..... Just keep living your life. With zero expectations. don't lose hope, put also don't hold hope to a timeline. 🙏

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

yeah, ok, dates

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

Lin Wood and Mike Lindell both have said AUGUST🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

I will surrender to only ONE being in my life, and that is God. I do not follow people that do not make their own posts.

August 15, 2021 = 50 year anniversary since Nixon removed the currency from the gold standard.

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

🔥🔥🔥

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Nice...