I've been saying the same thing for the past four months.

A lot of people are going to be completely shocked when the truth finally comes out.

#MAGA#Traitors#Treason#ElectionFraud#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Then why is anyone giving any kind of validity to EOs and such coming from assclown Bidan? Get the pipelines running and let's get this Make America Great Again show on the damn road!!!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

They're all going to jail once the election is overturned.

Congress is no longer valid. I've been reading estimates of 90% of the senators being corrupt.

#MAGA#wwg1wga

(1) Show this thread

This movie needs to end and the public need to see the truth, NOW!

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

The way I explain the situation when asked, is that when a company is defunct and it elects a new chairman, it's false.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

nuts and bolts of reality!! Like it!

(1) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

It also was Bankrupt in 1871 This is not our first rodeo

🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

If he has no power nor authority whatsoever who has ruined your nation?

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Salute!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I remember another one of Trump's tweets about Biden: "Does he even exist?" Hmm. πŸ€”

(1) Show this thread

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love πŸ’•

Here are documents to support your post! I put these out months ago~ God Bless

In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication

yes President Trump filed the bankruptcy last May for the country. I dont have pics of the doc I had because Twatty suspended me, this may be the doc but I dont remember it showing the Tallahassee piece.

(2) Show this thread