Elon musk just sent out some pretty obvious doge/dog comms. What do you think Patriots? Is Elon just trolling or is he one of the good guys? h/t@i4ni2th4a2th

Photo 1/2

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

BLOODLINER wutzhisface, IF the good ones in our military are not putting up satellites it should not be done.

🙏🙏🙏. Dedicated to Truth wherever it leads...😎

All I can say is this movie has great actors! Taking the 5th since Gen.Flynn said we have a Constitutional Republic! 💥💥💥💥

Grateful to know Jesus Christ CEO of Cadence Designs1776 Wife to the handsome Navy Submariner Mother to an amazing toddler ❤️POTUS 45/19

Notbing is as it seems. But I personally believe his account is ran by white hats and the original dude is gone. I believe he was a evil evil evil man.

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

Wow!

I am, therefore I think. Christus Rex.

I've been skeptical and on the fence for a while, but I'm starting to lean slightly more toward "good guy".

In response Christus Vexed to his Publication

Same, that man is a tough read.

I suspect he traded tech with the Cabal and was used by the military complex to trickle out what would be "old tech" to them to the public.

Having a mag-lift train contest? The man knew these where in the DUMBs and probably helped build them. I mean...

Little birds tell me that he was one of the salvageable players and he was convinced to work for the White-Hats under certain unspecified pressures.

(1) Show this thread

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

Who knows...lady gagme had a dog problem the other day. I guess her "dog walker" got shot and her dogs were napped. I don't know what it means though, do you?

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication

My best guess is white hats were able to flip Elon and use him to help develop tech that will help humanity bigly. Also I think Elon is saying soon doge = $1.

(1) Show this thread

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

i kinda like the guy