Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Your strength is your gift. You are loved, you are worthy, you are deserving. Forgive yourself, like you would others. Never forget, but forgive. One day at a time warrior, one day at a time. ❤️🙏🏻😇

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

Get out of the house and go for a walk with the dog. Dogs attract other dogs...owners and then you meet up with a friend. If your dog is a service dog can you take her to a hospital to visit people or a seniors home or a vet place to say hello to others? This could be your daily routine and others would be waiting for your visit each day?

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

This is your journey, Joey, yours and God's. He's with you all the time. He's giving you grace and encouragement to win this battle.
I'll continue to pray that you accept it.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

God is waiting for you to talk to him from your heart. Love thyself 1st. Woman go through this menopause thing. There is a chemical in our brain that we can't control (some can't) it is an imbalance. This is nothing to do with you but with her. I had a sister-in-law that walked away after 4 kids & 22 years of marriage. She so regretted it later. Hang in there sir. Keep busy, you mind & body. She will come to her senses. Faith. But in the mean time we are here for you-all of us. Social media brings us all together & we listen to each other. We love you now & forever. I know that is not making sense right now, in time.

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

Prayers sent, Joey🙏🤍 Let the Love of God fill you, you’re never truly alone! XO

Are there any groups, veterans, church etc, where you could be around people? I do know it does feel worse being alone. If I was around others that took my mind off of things.

Sending healing energy and much
love...Im so sorry you are hurting ❤️

I know this is not the same Joey but I too have been through a divorce. It is very painful to say the least. I can't imagine the pain being married as long as you have. God did pull me through even when I didn't think I could make it. I didn't want to keep living either. God used my son to help me see that he needed me. What about your grandson? I am praying for you.

Family is everything. I am here to stay connected with family and to support President Trump and patriots 🇺🇸

Father in Heaven lift up Joey. I ask you give him strength and comfort. Father let Joey feel the love we have for him.I ask in Jesus name❤️🙏

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Trump Fan9923 to her Publication

AMEN

(1) Show this thread