If Arizona can 'correct' their School Board 'issues' Chicago Patriots can as well.

Fuck Covid...
I'm going to be right in front of the School Board Mtg. next Wednesday, May 26th to legally and loudly- 'lodge my grievances' regarding the harm that has been done to countless children in this City and State...
And be a voice for children around the Country.

I wonder if any other parents are planning to 'attend' the Chicago School Board mtg. as well.

We shall see.
But one thing I've learned?

It ONLY takes a single voice to start a chorus that cannot be drowned out.

#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

there is a group in western IL called We Stand for our Students. we are spreading county by county. Our goal is to spread throughout the state. we are uniting parents and educating them how to use their voice. We are trying to grow the group to be a unified message across the state.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

From a few thousand miles away . . . I'll be right beside you in Spirit!
Everyone reading this has the same ability and POWER!
🤗🤗🤗💕🤗💕💕💕

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

You go girl! 🌸💪🏻❤️🇺🇸😎#FightLikeFlynn

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Godspeed to you dear one. If I lived in Chicago I would be there with you. Maybe post the meeting on the bridge! 😊

🥳❤️🤍💙🥳

We make cement fire tables & dining tables made to look like genuine wood. American Patriot ~ Family is everything ~ Dark to Light

Good morning Veronica, thank you for your spirit in this fight! I wrote a letter to our school board, if you'd like for me to share it with you? Last night the board voted to make masks optional at school and school events starting today! It was a wonderful feeling dropping my son off at school this morning and no masks!! Good luck next week! God Bless, Jody

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

Beautiful!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WITH THE FOLLOWING YOU HAVE 50 PEOPLE WILL BE THERE WITH YOU ❤️ GOD SPEED PATRIOT

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Ty + God go with you = = = > < >
#SaveTheChildren = = = > < >
Many Blessings = = = > < >