Only people mentioned by @PygmyGazette in this post can reply

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’¦

πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ€ LQVE Q ALLπŸ€πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ™πŸ»

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A β€οΈπŸ’―%

In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication

πŸ’–

(1) Show this thread

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our childrenβ€οΈπŸš‚πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I hope it doesnt happen until Sunday. Setting up our future to get out of a blue state and move to Fl! Please wait!!

In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication

Think you have plenty of Sundays left.. hundreds if not millions

(1) Show this thread

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

I will be dancing in the streets and my family will finally pull out the straight jacket!! 🀣

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication

heehah. wish i could join you but will be dancing here in the streets and on the rocks πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Air popped popcorn is really good! For savoury flavor, use Himalayan salt with butter. For sweet, use a bit of cinnamon with coconut oil.

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

Whenever I hear a text alert on my phone, before looking at the screen I wonder, "Ooh, is that an EBS alert?" 🀣

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

Me too πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

(1) Show this thread

Rather than waiting for changes to happen, go out and make them happen... WWG1WGA follow me on Gab: @foxbarddev

In response FoxBard Dev to his Publication

Can we get there?

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

think I’ll recharge my kindle πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

We be like:

🍊🍊🍊MAGA KAG Trump Won! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! πŸ’•

So true! I can’t wait!!!

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! πŸŽΆβ€πŸ’« Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.