Only people mentioned by @Magyk71 in this post can reply

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Tara Lemmon to her Publication

NO. Research HEK 293 and Senomyx used in Pepsico which is also Lay products as "flavoring"

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

They're a division of PepsiCo.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

This is like Monsanto raising money for Christians. They will do & say anything for your support.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

It’s Fritos......probably raising $ for Obama’s military. Let’s not turn into stupid from one post.

ThanQ for waking me !!! Patriot maga 🙏🍿🗣 After 5th twitter purge I gave up I’m still holding the line with all of you amen

looks like i will be buying fritos BIG time

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Sabrina Lara to her Publication

Now knowing what Lays uses in their products and what they support I will NEVER purchase another of their products!

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

They also put fetal tissue in the chips. Yeah, no.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Lets Fly to his Publication

yup - these are not clean 🤢

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Isn’t Fritos owned by Pepsi? I question their philanthropy .... if their sales are down, how do they raise them up? tug at customers heart cords ... our military and veterans. i rather donate directly to a military or veterans organisation then buy a bag of dirty chips. ❤️🇺🇸

In response God Wins to her Publication

and they use the aborted fetus food additive also

(1) Show this thread