I love a good storm!

In Lamb County Texas, a storm chaser captured the picture of a lifetime (May 17, 2021), with this fantastic shot of a mature supercell thunderstorm, illuminated at varying heights from the setting sun.One of the most incredible photos of a tornado warned supercell you will ever see.

~ 📸 By Laura Rowe

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Absolutely spectacular and it has a heavenly feel to it. The coloring is perfect.

Surreal!

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

More Texas skies

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Maverick county .. Texas USA

proud daughter, spouse, sister, aunt of patriot veterans

Wow! Now I would pay good money for a print of that. Shall we make this go viral and help out this awesome photographer???

In response denise par to her Publication

That would be awesome and she would love it also.
Here is where I saw the pic.
https://bit.ly/3fq2LHO

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

Pretty awesome 😎

Beauty in the face of danger. It reminds me of giant waves crashing on the rocks. Watch the water!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

WOW, that is magnificently beautiful!