Only people mentioned by @Rynnks in this post can reply

In response Tina Cogon to her Publication

fake....

In response Kate Ohh to his Publication

ya'll are damaging your own cred by passing on the fake stuff

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

May the bastards never play sports again!!🤬🤬

WWG1WGA! No greater pleasure than to be with fellow Patriots. For God and Country!

Yes, it looks fake. Where's the smoke rising from flag and around ceiling? Right hand looks doctored too.

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

I shared this before I thought because it was a MAJOR TRIGGER FOR ME' I apologize it may not be true'

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

D.N.B

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

People#wakeUp and STOP financially supporting those who want to destroy America and put YOU and YOUR family in the bondage of communism. JUST STOP IT!

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

I don't buy it...calling BS

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Send in Rick Monday !!!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Still love seeing that 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

ya calling bullshit on this 🚿 🤔🥸