This is what it looks like when your child wakes up at 6.00 am and has to wipe her nose because she gets tested twice a week for school.

Only people mentioned by @DankQ82Q in this post can reply

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

homeschool

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

i have seen that before anotjer parent brought his name up, Going to see what us parents can do collectively at the next board meeting if that doesn’t work out then we may have to call somebody a lawyer of sorts to deal with this.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Why are they testing twice a week???? There should be no test of any kind unless a child is sick, showing signs of illness, fever etc. This asymptomatic testing is unecessary. PLUS these tests have proven to be inaccurate and were NOT designed to "find" covid. There has been no covid virus isolated. The CDC and WHO cannot provide a sample of the covid virus, so there is no test for it. Parents in this school MUST stand up enmasse and demand no further testing and no further masks wearing. PROTECT the children!
The ONLY way tyranny stops is when people stop complying. It starts with you, dear mother of this precious child. Gather a group of parents, go to the principle, the school board and demand they stop this abuse.

Find family..its EVERYTHING. Time to regroup, ARMOR UP, wear those twitter tours like badges of honor and fight all the harder!! GOD WINS!!!

Then stop sending her to school!!!!! Change it all up. Get a new job that supports YOU teaching your child and protecting her from people who would do THAT to her.
Sorry. I just don't understand why any parent thats awake would ever let this continue.

In response Just Jana to her Publication

It’s extremely difficult because she goes to a special school one that accommodates to her needs she’s very very behind and doesn’t learn as well as others so those schools around here are hard to fine.

(1) Show this thread

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

what fucking person leaves their kid there after the first test?!

Recently purged from Twitter, was banned from Fb for 2 yrs. #SaveTheChildren #GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident WWG1WGA

That's child abuse. She is being physically injured.

Recently purged from Twitter, was banned from Fb for 2 yrs. #SaveTheChildren #GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident WWG1WGA

You have to take her out of school. 🙏

In response Lori Loves Q to her Publication

working on it,She goes to a special-needs school because she’s very behind she’s in fourth grade but she has the mentality of a first grader, but I did tell the board along with several other parents that this Hass to stop and I use this as an example of what they’re doing to my children and all they told me was they will law take our recommendation in the consideration but no promises, so I feel like nothing will be done

(1) Show this thread