This is what it looks like when your child wakes up at 6.00 am and has to wipe her nose because she gets tested twice a week for school.

Then stop sending her to school!!!!! Change it all up. Get a new job that supports YOU teaching your child and protecting her from people who would do THAT to her.
Sorry. I just don't understand why any parent thats awake would ever let this continue.

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JanaJMasterson in this post can reply

In response Just Jana to her Publication

It’s extremely difficult because she goes to a special school one that accommodates to her needs she’s very very behind and doesn’t learn as well as others so those schools around here are hard to fine.

Find family..its EVERYTHING. Time to regroup, ARMOR UP, wear those twitter tours like badges of honor and fight all the harder!! GOD WINS!!!

That has to be hard. And I know it would be hard readjusting to something more beneficial to both of your health and peace. God gives us these hard things to overcome and I know you can do it! And in the long run, will love the new so much better, and you get more time with her, which is always a good thing! I hope something can be figured out to get her out of there. Theres no reason they need to do this to children. They were not affected by it at all, and its just plain and simply child abuse.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

get her out and bulldoze that school for doing that to children

(2) Show this thread