Only people mentioned by @ArmsForced in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@TozNSnd) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@TozNSnd) can see their posts

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

In response Arms Forced to his Publication

45 you say? hmmm...whaddya know about that

Focus on FLU19 (covid) matters full-time on twitcrat with much concern. See my database for 3,400+ links. wego.social/ALLLM2020

Trump, you have done it again! You have exposed more RINOs in the ranks! I am sure he did not mind to achieve another record = the first POTUS to suffer two impeachment proceedings. He will make the RINOs pay for this inglorious, unwanted, achievement! 😁

A Senator with a spine, thank you!! Better not be singing a different tune when it's time to vote.

Rand Paul is one of the few good things to come out of my state.

Just here to learn things not do individual chats

But just like the 6th will they come back bought out and say other wise since there were soo many that was behind Trump for the 6th and they all chickened out!

awesome catch! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

I want the names of the others who didn't agree!

🇱🇷 45

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

In response Mama Bird to her Publication

GOOD catch, Mama!

In response Mama Bird to her Publication

GOOD catch, Mama!

(2) Show this thread