Within the depths of me there was a storm-a-raging, I fought viciously through it, I stumbled at times, made it to my feet, thought I had it figured out, and then I'd stumble once more. Forty-Three years into it, I found something in the midst of that raging storm, that storm that kept stirring around within the core of me causing dis-ease that even I was unaware of, that "something" I found was actually a someone, and I began to keep my footing with each step while I kept close to him. Within the whirlwind, It was Jesus fighting back that storm for me, when I learned to let go and flow with Him, My World Changed Unimaginably and It just all makes sense to me now. We must Re-Vive The Church for Jesus, and We Are The Lights of That Church of which Jesus is Our Lead.

https://youtu.be/zLKRAVOKhdU
#BeTheChurch#wwg1wga#ShareYourSpirit#LiveFree ✝️

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

We are ALL CHOSEN~everything past that~is a decision💙

I would like to comment on your depiction of Jesus~Yeshua...I believe in my heart of hearts...He looks very close to true.

I always assumed Yeshua was Jewish. Dark complected, from the Middle East. However, in my quest to find myself after the [catholic.church] conditioning, I found my way to Egypt.

Yeshua and the Magdalene were TWIN FLAMES from Egypt. The Divine Feminine and the Divine Masculine. Yeshua and Mary of Magdalene were Egyptian. Blonde haired, blue-eyed and NOT Jewish.

Some Christians will not agree with me. It's okay! I just had a thought about Our Creator and the awesome picture of His Son!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Dottie French to her Publication

Possibly they liked frogs, wrote in a language similar to Sanskrit, loved their gray or maybe black cats, their people, lived near the pyramids, and witnessed a rapturing during their childhood, but truly only God knows, and I patiently await all that is to be unfolded, in His time.

🤷‍♂️

(1) Show this thread

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

your awesome bro keep up what your doing

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication

I am just like You brother. Love You Man. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

He found you... you were chosen.

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

He has chosen us all. Truly. He came for all. Its perfect. Thank You Jesus.🙌✝️🙌

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

Love You.😇

(2) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

He found you... you were chosen.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

JESUS is truly the great awakening. JESUS is the Light inside all of us. We just have to bring his love to the surface and let it guide us to do the rest for him. He will protect us no matter what.

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Amen. ❤️🙏✝️ Much Love to You. 💕

(1) Show this thread

https://youtu.be/GtX2dat1UVQ 😎❤️✝️

Zach Williams - Survivor (Live from Harding Prison) - YouTube

Watch the official live video for “Survivor (Live From Harding Prison)” from the new EP, Survivor: Live from Harding Prison!The EP is available everywhere yo...

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

🙏And you, my Brother, just beautifully and most eloquently just explained what The Great Awakening truly is!!!

Thank you for sharing this.

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

That is beautiful Jason ... touching

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

I Love You Sister, Thank You, through Jesus God has Saved Me. Thanks for being here much of the way with me. ❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

Amen,
Thanks i really needed this, thanks for that wonderful song
God Bless

In response Jolimain ... to her Publication

God is blessing You mightily Sister. 🙏✝️🕊️

(1) Show this thread

Praise be to Jesus!

In response Kathy Terrell to her Publication

Amen. ❤️✝️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Amen!

So well written! Thank You!

So True ...He was always right there but yet for so ling many of us did not see HOW EASY is GRACE was to have constantly in our lives. Now we wish and PRAY all will see his LIGHT! 🙏🙏

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Divine Aspirations Open Doors To Divine Inspirations. All Glory To God for it is He who HE allowed my to See, raising My Spirit Once More.🙏 ILYSM ❤️

(1) Show this thread