IRAN is behind the HAMAS attacks in ISRAEL. We were told to WATCH IRAN and that ISRAEL WOULD BE SAVED FOR LAST. Are we finally HERE (last stages of the journey before Great Awakening)?

BDN to visit FORD plant in Michigan TUESDAY = QD 1120 = CARS / US / FORD / START / TUESDAY. Is this the beginning of the end (the START)?

I’m sure the real reason BDN is visiting MI is to help facilitate an interruption in upcoming 2020 voter fraud & presidential election irregularity inquiries.

We’re reaching the final stages of the performance and everyone who can be woken up will be (4-6% lost forever). JUSTICE, VINDICATION, LIBERTY and GREAT AWAKENING ON THE WAY - END GAME.

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

9:11 = 1120

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

US & Israel were the main players in 9/11 FF & Ford supported the Nazis in WW2...

Do I win a prize?

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

i bought a 2021 ford explorer on 3/31. Rolling....🐸🍀

Love you brother, again excellent decode! Many Thanks!
Get some rest, we have more to do soon, no doubt!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thanks for sharing you are always on it!😘😇🙏💜

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Watch Iran. Watch = Clock cue clockfags to dig ;- )

In response The Ascending to his Publication

Banner in bottom pic... We have the WATCH!

(1) Show this thread

Quantum Internet
QFS

Blackout Necessary
10 Days of Darkness

A week to remember
At what stage of the game do you play the TRUMP CARD ?