What if I told you the deep state had weaponized a device that could watch, listen, record and track every thing you do 24/7/365 and 366 on leap year? A technology that has total access to all of your media, every website you visit, your bank information, every text & phone conversation you have, can access your fingerprints, has facial recognition, access to your medical & mental health records, browser history, pharmacy prescriptions, live location at all times, dating history, and has access to all of our contacts, etc?

They do. It’s called your cell phone. And it’s in your hand right now watching you (live) as you read this.

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

Not me, I don't & never have had a smart phone for that very reason.

yep!!! zero privacy!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I will surrender to only ONE being in my life, and that is God. I do not follow people that do not make their own posts.

‘They’ can watch me all ‘they’ want, ‘they’ can research me all ‘they’ want, ‘they’ can pound sand all ‘they’ want. Hope they have enough bleach for their eyes.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts