Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

So many clowns promoting shitcoins.

Be careful.

Fellow Anon, we are the storm. January 19 - National Popcorn Day!! NCSWIC

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Do you have any holdings in any coins?

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Chuck Balla to his Publication

XRP, DOGE, AMP.

Im a physical silver guy mostly.

Fellow Anon, we are the storm. January 19 - National Popcorn Day!! NCSWIC

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

What's your thoughts on the ISO20022? Obviously flare and Doge are on there, curious for your thoughts on the XLM network.

My sister and I have had nothing but problems with xlm lately. My gut feeling is to stay away from it. It seemed good in the begining with around 3 second speeds - now it's taking forever to transfer it. Not giving me a good feeling.

In response Chuck Balla to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @RACHELJO1 in this post can reply

In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication

its very early, version 3 may be a changer.

In response Nobody Nobody to his Publication

I'm sure it's legitimate, but it took almost an entire day yesterday for it to be released in my bitrue account. My sister had a similar experience with Coinbase a few weeks ago. Very frustrating and scary too. As I said, it used to take 3 seconds in the beginning, so not sure what's going on with it. But it does make me realize the need for regulations. It's a very vulnerable feeling, because if something goes wrong, you don't feel protected.

(1) Show this thread