Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

where do i find a place to buy silver with cash? i dont want to buy online. thanks!

Im having trouble understanding how you access your bitcoin if the internet goes down or the power goes out. It seems to me its easy enough to shut everyone's access down to their own bitcoin. I want my currency in hand..gold, silver, dollars if the sh!t hits the fan. Imaginary money, locked away in an imaginary vault on the internet seems sketchy as hell to me😳Seems to me like someone can flip a switch and everyones fckd.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

It seems to me that we would not be put through such chaos and uncertainty only to have our only chance of financial equalisation in the form of CRYPTIC CRYPTOCURRENCY AND AS YOU SAID... SHITCOINS. OUR MOVEMENT SEES FAIRNESS FOR ALL. NOT JUST FOR THE FRINGE!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

I'm sticking with silver, I have a little, very little XRP, just for fun.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Like Nana said b4 I never bet money I cant afford to lose. We are good over here.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Fellow Anon, we are the storm. January 19 - National Popcorn Day!! NCSWIC

Do you have any holdings in any coins?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Chuck Balla to his Publication

XRP, DOGE, AMP.

Im a physical silver guy mostly.

(2) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

no brainer

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

When is silver moving Doq?

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

wheres my chattel dough?🤑

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

As soon as gold destroys the FED

(2) Show this thread